- Dog owners should keep their dogs under appropriate control and ensure that no disturbance is created at the trade fair and that safety is not endangered, so that no nuisance or damage is caused to other visitors.
- Dogs are admitted to the event only under the control of an appropriate person. Where they cannot be carried in a suitable container, they must be kept on a short lead at all times.
- The organisers' staff shall decide in individual cases whether an accompanied dog is to be admitted to the event venue.
- Any dogs brought to the event must have been effectively vaccinated against rabies and other canine diseases.
- It is the dog owner's responsibility to remove any traces of soiling, whether urine or faeces.
- Dog owners shall be responsible for indemnifying any injured party directly for any damage arising from their bringing a dog to the event. The organisers shall not be liable for any damage caused directly or indirectly by dogs brought to the event.
Imprint| Data protection| Leipziger Messe GmbH, Messe-Allee 1, 04356 Leipzig © Leipziger Messe 2018. All rights reserved.